TV Actress Sejal Sharma Allegedly Commits Suicide In Mumbai

TELEVISION actress Sejal Sharma, understood for her function of Simmy Khosla in the show "Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji", apparently dedicated self-destruction on Friday.
" Yes, this is true. I am shocked to listen to the news. It's really challenging for me to think given that I met her simply 10 days back and we even talked on WhatsApp on Sunday. I am not able ahead to terms with the news. When I satisfied her 10 days back, she was definitely great," Aru K Verma, Sejal Sharma's co-star in "Dil Toh Pleased Hai Ji", told timesofIndia.com.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/B9USDNZjaNk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr Verma, that played Sejal Sharma's brother in the show, also told the website: "Her family members uncovered the information today early morning, however I believe she dedicated suicide the other day night. Her family members has actually taken the body to Udaipur for her last ceremonies."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alyson Hannigan

Asin

Johansson